|Salary:||£20,000 - £23,000|
To promote a sensitive and caring approach to all clients, visitors and colleagues to ensure maximum efficiency, utilisation and seamless delivery of front of house duties and services. Must be available to work shift patterns with occasional Saturdays.
- Offering excellent customer service to assist in increasing client satisfaction levels
- Communicating effectively and empathetically with all clients, colleagues and external contacts.
- Ensuring that feedback is received from the client
- Production of statistics as required by the Team Leader.
- Keeping the reception and waiting areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Managing Visitors Book and Permits to Work File to ensure all visitors and contractors are signed in/out and the appropriate member of staff who they are visiting/to whom they are reporting is aware they have arrived.
- Reporting maintenance and cleaning issues as they occur in the appropriate books, liaising with the Maintenance Technician and/or cleaning staff to ensure immediate action is taken in line with Health & Safety
- Opening and/or closing the reception area.
- Monitoring the security camera and reporting any adverse activity to the Manager.
- Answer and screen incoming telephone calls directing the caller to the appropriate staff member. Taking messages when necessary.
- Greet clients and check them in using appropriate reporting tools
- Ensure that all new clients fill in a Registration Form.
- Liaise with clients and relatives in a professional and compassionate manner.
- Receive and distribute the post daily.
- Organise the booking of taxis
- Receive deliveries when necessary.
- Ordering of office stationery.
- Help out with mail shots, marketing packs etc when required.
- Responsible for ensuring refreshment bay is kept well supplied. Remove used cups from reception area. Place order for new disposable cups/biscuits when required.
- Scanning Purchase Orders/Invoices as requested.
- Update log in sheets with new employees/print sheets for the week.
- Book clients in for follow-up appointments
- Order Consultant lunches
- Check and approve the catering invoice for consultant lunches.
- Flexibility with start and finish times so that reception is covered efficiently.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the Customer Pledge and undertaking Customer care training as required.
Service Quality and Governance
- Strive to ensure the hospital has a reputation for being a Centre of Excellence
- Strive at all times to ensure a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ensure awareness of CQC policies and updates, attending all mandatory update courses
- To participate with the team in projects and open evenings as required.
- To follow correct procedures for documenting and reporting any accident or incident.
Communication and data protection
- To observe client confidentiality at all times, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- To ensure effective communication at all times with clients, staff and others, in a manner that is consistent with their level of understanding, culture and background, seeking advice and assistance when appropriate.
- To ensure that all communication takes place in a manner that is consistent with legislation, policies and procedures.
- Accepts responsibility for developing own knowledge and skills
- Attend all mandatory training courses when arranged.
- Attend regular meetings and annual appraisals with including developing and fulfilling a personal development plan.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719