|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000|
Working as part of a proactive HR team to provide pragmatic, creative and business focused solutions and recommendations across the business. To build and develop relationships with managers and employees at all levels and provide support and guidance on a range of People related matters sharing best practice across the business.
This role comprises of approximately 80% administration.
Responsible for HR processes including but not limited to:
- Contractual changes including annual pay reviews
- Benefits and pensions administration
- Sickness logging and running reports
- Redundancy administration
- Maternity / paternity administration
- Flexible working
- Processing of DBS checks for employees and volunteers
- Keeping all Management Information trackers up to date
- First line support and advice on all people queries (including first level employee relation issues) across the business, keeping the People Business Partners (PBP) informed and escalating more complex queries to the relevant PBP.
- Assisting in reviewing and updating HR policies and relevant correspondence and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation.
- Responding in a timely manner to any queries or problems from employees and Managers.
- Liaise with Payroll to ensure all compensation information is captured accurately on a timely basis for the monthly payroll.
- Ensuring all electronic people files, databases and records are kept up to date at all times with current information.
- Ensuring all service level agreements are adhered to at all times.
- Undertaking other duties as may reasonably be required.
Person / Experience Required
- Sound knowledge of HR processes and procedures, including recruitment. Good working knowledge of an HR and/or recruitment database
- Experience of working in an HR admin capacity covering all HR processes.
- Experience of providing first line advice to managers on people matters including recruitment.
Experience of providing advice remotely as the Society currently has five sites across the country.
CIPD qualified or working towards Level 3/5
- Proactive approach and solutions focused.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with internal stakeholders, providing excellence in customer service through each interaction.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to deal with a high volume of work and competing priorities. Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel including producing reports, mail merge, sorting and manipulating data.
- Use of database applications including reporting and extracting data.
- Demonstrates speed of learning when faced with new challenges.
- Applies previous experience and knowledge to solving problems.
- Practical and logical; able to solve problems and enjoys getting stuck in.
- A positive can do attitude.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719