|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Our niche client is looking for a Sales Account Manager to support their existing client base. This individual will join a small but friendly team and this company offers an excellent benefits scheme.
- Be the first point of contact and develop long-term relationships with customers with a view to growing sales of company data products.
- Assist customers through email, phone, online presentations and, where necessary, face to face meetings.
- Create standard or bespoke data products from the internal database and facilitate delivery to the customer.
- Liaise with accounts team to process invoices on conclusion of sales.
- Be responsible for keeping clients satisfied by delivering the highest level of customer service.
- Monitor and analyse customer usage of our product.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly results, including feedback of suggestions for improvement and market research to the Managing Director.
Requirements of the role
- Proven sales account management experience.
- Proven track record in increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to thrive in a small office environment.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Show an understanding of the container shipping industry and its data requirements.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite software particularly Excel. Experience in extracting and manipulating data from a database table using SQL would also be an advantage.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719