|Salary:||£20,000 - £24,000|
Our client offers an impressive, corporate environment and has an opening for a professional Administrator who has an interest in IT / Tech who is seeking a busy role that could be a gateway into a great organisation with progression opportunities!
- To provide all user administrative functions and local application support pre 2nd line queries
- Managing a high volume of incoming queries
- Manage phone and the inbox – logging all calls and email tickets raised
- Create new users on bespoke application and ensuring efficient authorisation has been provided before granting the appropriate level of access.
- Troubleshooting – follow the process in place to identify and resolve e.g. account lockouts, password reset and any error messages.
- Escalating incidents when necessary
- Ensure all documentation being used are up to date and sufficient.
- Constantly analyse the processes being followed and look for ways to improve.
Qualifications / Experience / Attributes:
- 1 year’s demonstrable experience in a busy administrative role
- Reacting to immediate queries
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures
- Proven experience in taking ownership of specific admin tasks
- Helpdesk experience would be an advantage
- Enjoy working to SLAs
- Managing day to day tasks as well as ad hoc admin projects
- Inquisitive with ability to spot ways to streamline processes and think outside the box
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719