|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000|
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Advisor to handle customer enquiries. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals hoping to join an organisation that offers excellent career progression in an environment that supports career development as well as a rewarding company benefits scheme.
- Gain a strong understanding of the suite of products we supply
- Handling customers’ issues within our SLA’s through a ticketed system and recording all information in our logging system. Customers may also call in to request support.
- Escalating as required to management or to technical team where customer issues cannot be resolved.
- Continually updating our customers with new products and updates
- A University degree is preferable though not mandatory
- Previous support experience is not a requirement provided that the individual can demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- This position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop and progress within the organisation
- You must be a car driver for this role
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719