|Salary:||£20,000 - £23,000|
Our exciting client based in Guildford are seeking a Customer Service Executive to join their dynamic team. The right candidate will be:
- Handling customer enquiries, quotations and applications
- Providing agency support to existing customers – helping with quotes, questions, applications
- Assisting with customer renewal process and offering re-quotes
- Assisting with some sales and marketing support
- Reporting to the Team Leader, and working as part of a small, friendly and dynamic sales and support team
- Understands the requirements of the customer.
- Understands basic principles of risk management.
- Able to provide clear information to support senior team members with their report writing.
- Understands the importance of effective reports.
- Awareness of the company mission statement, values and group strategy.
- Aware of the direct competitors to the business.
- Able to process standard business information using company specific IT packages.
- Able to question and challenge processes and contribute new ideas.
- Builds relationships with colleagues and customers. Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Understanding of why certain decisions are made and the principles behind these decisions. Able to make judgements with supervision.
- Able to prioritise workload effectively in order to support the team effectively.
- Keeps accurate records in an efficient manner in accordance with internal procedures.
- Able to demonstrate systems and procedures to other individuals.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively.
- Able to identify personal knowledge and skill gaps relevant to job role.
- Must not be afraid of the telephone and be comfortable to take direct inbound calls
- Must be comfortable to take declarations of sensitive information from customers
- Ability to use MS Outlook, Word, Excel, basic PowerPoint and internet browsing/search engines is important. Adobe InDesign or typesetting an advantage
- Positive, Pro-active, organised and Professional approach with good verbal and written communication and sales skills
Full training will be provided
+ 20 days’ annual holiday + 1 day per year up to 25 days
+ Benefits package including:
- Private Health Insurance (employee paid)
- 6% Pension Employer Paid Contribution (based on 2% min employee contribution)
- Death in service benefit
- Discretionary performance related bonus scheme
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719