|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000|
Our client is a buzzy, global agency offering internal digital solutions to their clients through fantastic technical and product knowledge as well as offering excellent customer service and building strong, long-lasting relationships.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Consultant to work with organisations when they decide to invest in Comms platforms and ensure their investment is successful. They will spend time with clients at the beginning of their journey and help them to:
- Get business communities on board
- Tailor the platform to the specific needs of the customer using custom features and integrations
- Work with the customers to define success metrics and support the customers through the journey.
The Communications Consultant will be a linchpin in the success of the customer’s digital workplace solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Engaging senior stakeholders at the outset of a project to define a digital workplace vision
- Facilitating stakeholder and user workshops to help guide customers to define their digital workplace strategy and success criteria
- Managing client expectations around timelines and deliverables
- Gathering business and functional requirements
- Designing wireframes and creating functional specifications to document client digital workplace requirements
- Implementing custom information, Architectures, permission models and content structures
- Delivering best practice guidance on how to govern a digital workplace for lasting success
- Learning new technology platforms and becoming a subject matter expert that can train and educate clients.
Experience & Personnel Attributes
- Confident presenter and public speaker at seminars and on webinars
- Able to gather insights into the wider digital workplace market and share through leadership
- Able to create technical specification for complex and customer 3rd party integrations
- Experience and knowledge of Microsofts Office 365 platform and various applications
- Be a team player who will always do what is right for the customer while understanding the commercial implications of a business relationship with the ability to develop, prepare and nurture customers for success!
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719