|Salary:||£28,000 - £30.000|
Admin Team Leader – Guildford
£28000 – £30000
2i Recruit are excited to present an exciting opportunity for an Admin Team leader to work within the medical sector.
- Effective day to day management of the admin & reception teams including effective allocation of resource.
- The admin team meet all agreed deliverables, targets and KPIs.
- Efficient channels of communication between the admin team, clinical team, Consultants / Surgeons and Regional Senior Management team.
- Efficient utilisation of staff (through use of rotas, bank workers or agency staff) for patient liaison, phones, admin support to all Consultants / Surgeons through billing and accounts.
- Adherence to the guidelines of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and other regulators in all administrative aspects of the hospital.
- Identification of any areas of the patient’s experience in relation to patient satisfaction and services that can be improved and put in place appropriate measures to address including acknowledging complaints and trying to resolve informally.
- They will also work closely with the clinical team to ensure a smooth patient journey in respect of both care and administration.
- To lead, develop and mentor the admin team including undertaking regular appraisal/1:2:1 meeting and supporting them to achieve their full potential.
- To assist in identifying, arranging, and/or delivering non-clinical training requirements for team members including mandatory training.
- Responsibility for, and co-ordination of, regular admin team meetings.
- To be responsible for the orientation and induction of all new admin colleagues.
Attributes & Experience required
- Private healthcare experience
- Significant experience in a similarly multi-faceted, administration role
- Strong IT skills ie good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to easily adapt to proprietary packages
- Experience of delivering Service Excellence
- Caring and empathetic nature with cheerful, outgoing personality
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Confident working with and influencing senior colleagues, clinicians and key suppliers
- Flexible and open to change
- Demonstrates a proactive, positive and optimistic attitude using common sense approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good personal presentation and willingness to learn
- Demonstrable line management and coaching skills
- Change management experience
- Proven Assertiveness skills with strong team focus
- Ability to work within and lead a multicultural environment
- Self-motivated and capable of motivating others
- Able to set key goals and objectives and work towards these
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719