|Salary:||£28,000 - £32,000|
2i Recruit have a unique opportunity for an Admin Manager to line manage a small team. This will role requires not only strong organisation skills but due to the nature of the organisation will need to be caring, person-centred with lots of empathy and integrity!
To lead the administration team, including reception and front of house roles, ensuring all team members deliver an exceptionally high standard of customer service across the organisation.
Undertake a range of day to day administrative functions and manage enquiries efficiently and effectively, carrying out audits, evaluations action planning, producing reports and data to monitor performance of staff and the service of the school administration and reception teams as a collective.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Line manage administration and reception team members to ensure they carry out their duties effectively and receive appropriate guidance, training and support in order to provide a high quality service across the organisation
- Proactively review processes, procedures and job roles within the administration team and lead the creation and maintenance of documentation for the effective management of administration
- Comply with and lead the review and development of administration related policies, making recommendations for changes to senior management across business operations and business functions.
- Meet regularly with key stakeholders and management to build effective working relationships between the administration team and other functions across the organisation and to ensure alignment of administration activities with business need
- Develop and report monthly on a suite of key performance indicators, to update stakeholders on the activity and key deliverables of the Administration Team.
- Oversee the annual review processes for two sites to ensure reviews are organised, run and followed up in an efficient and timely manner and that statutory compliance is met
- Supervise the admission administration processes for the two sites to ensure all information is captured on the appropriate databases
- Ensure that processes for information management (storage, sharing, archiving and deleting) and the management of data breach and subject access requests are timely, robust, appropriately recorded and meet statutory requirements under GDPR
- In conjunction with senior management contribute to the planning and management of the administration budget, to ensure most efficient and effective use of available funds
- Undertake general administrative tasks as required to support the efficient running of the organisation
- Assist with daily transition periods, including answering emails, phone calls and radios, liaising with facilities and staff to inform of changes to arrivals and attendance.
- Undertake sufficient personal and professional development to ensure skills and knowledge are up to date.
- As a trained First Aider, act as a point of contact for First Aid emergencies and Fire Warden.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- NVQ3 in Business Administration or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline (or working towards)
- Educated to A level or equivalent including GCSE / O level English & Maths grade C / 4 or above
- Proven experience of working in an office environment at a senior level where responsibilities have included organising, leading and motivating other staff
- Competent use of IT packages including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and school MIS systems
- Health and safety qualifications and first aid qualifications desirable
Personal qualities / Achieving results
- Sets challenging goals for his/her area of responsibility in relation to business opportunities
- Contributes to shaping business practices and policies
- Building relationships
- Advocates on behalf of clients to senior management, identifying approaches that meet the clients’ needs
- as well as those of the Organisation
- Reacts purposefully to frustrations, negotiates in a constructive manner when tackling difficult issues
- Manages compliance, ethical and other issues to protect the Organisation’s reputation and respect its obligations
- Gives feedback that is constructive and precise based on facts and behavioural patterns observed, and
- gives individualised suggestions for improvement
- Promotes a shared understanding of the Organisation’s needs and strategic direction to rally teams
- Identifies and creates opportunities to initiate new partnerships that will facilitate the achievement of strategic goals
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719