|Salary:||£28,000 - £32,000|
Our client in Godalming is looking for a 2nd / 3rd Line Support Consultant.
This role requires you to be proactive, professional and friendly – fixing issues, preventing it from happening again, making clients feel calm and confident in your ability, and making sure that the client feels well communicated with.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Help our clients with any tech question they need to raise, by phone, web or email.
- Deal with a wide variety of users and businesses, from small to large, corporate to charity, IT savvy to the technically challenged!
- Manage your own case load, answer issues within a defined SLA, escalate calls within our 1st, 2nd and 3rd line tiers, and liaise with third parties to find a speedy resolution to client’s issues.
- Research issues for which you don’t have an immediate answer.
- Work alongside the wider team, to manage client issues that might need input from other stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a professional IT team or service provider
- The ability to be self-motivated and highly organised.
- The ability to keep it simple – no one’s impressed with jargon that only serves to belittle the end user.
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of tech products, from PC to server, printer to firewall, Operating System to Security software.
The following skills would be a particular advantage:
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 365
- Hosted and Cloud services
- MS Exchange Server
- Anti-Virus/Anti Malware Software
- Back Up Software and Hardware
- Server and Desktop Hardware
- IP Networking and Routing
- MS SQL
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719