|Salary:||£26,000 - £28,000|
Our niche client is looking for a 2nd line IT support Specialist. This role is in a creative and dynamic environment, blending excellence and professionalism alongside leading-edge industry thinking and business innovation.
IT facilities, and to provide frontline support.
- Support Staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues, working on a number of open cases at one time and working through problems to completion.
- Dealing with 1st Line to 3rd Line Support calls via ticket system
- Setting up new users on all systems and applications including but not limited to Google G-suite, AD/Office365, Creative cloud.
- Ensure Computers and Servers are maintained to a high standard and up to date with relevant software.
- Assistance with Server setup and migrations.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications Microsoft OS and MacOS
- Communicate with technicians across different campuses to maintain continuity of specification throughout.
- Research and develop custom tools and processes to better manage the above.
- Perform physical checks on workstations and network connections.
- Carry out regular maintenance across the site during holiday periods.
PERSON SPECIFICATION –
- Excellent IT skills.
- Experience of Operating Systems – macOSx and iOs, Linux, Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Desktop Applications, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office 365, MDM Software, Active Directory, Networking Skills, TCP/IP.
- An understanding of audio software and related file systems.
- Excellent and highly reliable organisational skills.
- Approachable, professional manner with clear and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Effective team player capable of building good working relationships with students and colleagues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to judge efficacy of procedures and propose more effective alternatives.
- Capable of multitasking, assigning priorities quickly and effectively.
- Ability to troubleshoot a wide variety of issues quickly and effectively in pressured environments; to think on your feet and deal with any situation calmly and effectively.
- Keen to pick up new skills and advance training in a wide range of areas to provide efficient support and resolve any problems that may arise.
- Ability to look well in advance and pre-empt issues or requests before they occur.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technological skills.
- Highly developed creative and lateral thinker.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience working with Google Apps, Wireless Technologies, Web Technologies, Music Production Applications (Pro Tools, Logic, Ableton Live etc), Adobe Creative Suite, FileMaker, Jamf, Fortinet Firewall.
If you have not had a response within 5 days of submitting CV then regretfully on this occasion you CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719