Wonderful opportunity for a content lead, Marketing executive with digital skills to assist in managing group Search Engine Optimisation and creation of content across all websites which are B2C and B2B. The role also involves reviewing and analysing brand sites for optimisation and improvement purposes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep up to date with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Contribute towards website blogs and collaborate with social media channels and agencies, where appropriate
- Perform keyword research with objective to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in co-ordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Collaborate with wider marketing team to maximise campaigns with timely and relevant use of SEO, applying customer insight
- Make recommendations for content development in co-ordination with SEO and company goals, general and keyword specific and translate recommendations into actionable, profitable campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs such as XML, sitemaps and webmaster tools
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels to improve rankings
- Working closely with the SEO & Content Manager, monitor and evaluate web analytics and reports to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communicate to the Ecommerce team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Be responsible for the management of product catalogue on websites, including management of third-party software/tools relating to product catalogue
- Assist the SEO & Content Manager and Social Media Manager with the creation of web content to be used for social media purposes such as video and blog posts
- Proof read and edit content, ensuring it follows the brand guidelines and legislation, has purpose and is consistent in brand messaging
- Alongside Ecommerce Manager, liaise with the Social Media Manager and agencies to develop communication and content strategies for various platforms
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A strong understanding and demonstrable experience of the SEM and SEO process
- Relevant academic qualification or QBE, with an excellent grasp of the English language
- High level competency of working with popular keyword tools such as SEM Rush, Moz, Google, Word Tracker and Keyword Discovery
- Experienced in working with CMS and building/administering content within multiple CMS environments
- Competent in the using a range of analytical tools including Google Analytics
- A high level of proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite
- A creative mind, with an eye for detail
- Commercially minded
- A good problem solver with a positive, can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- An articulate and effective communicator
- Very well organised and able to prioritise tasks efficiently
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719