|Salary:||£38,000 - £40,000|
Our client is looking for an Internal Recruiter to join their busy fast paced environment.
Working closely with the leadership team, hiring managers, and the rest of the HR team, you will be responsible for driving all recruitment initiatives across the business in a human centric as well as data-driven approach. You will be reporting into the HR Director.
You will leverage your experience to streamline and review recruitment and on-boarding activities, design targeted campaigns, build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and regularly review effectiveness all to ensure that the organisation attracts the best talent. You will manage and oversee the use of all recruitment agencies, negotiating cost effective solutions and remaining commercially focused.
The ideal candidate will have strong practical experience and be confident in all Recruitment operations. Experience in advising managers on the full recruitment cycle, managing both high volume and ad hoc recruitment. You will provide professional and relevant advice and expertise on the recruitment and selection procedures and practices. You will be responsible for developing the recruitment strategy with the HR Director and provide a well communicated recruitment approach in the organisation. You will work with their Marketing to improve their employer branding and make them an employer of choice in the industry.
This role is primarily responsible for:
- Help define and drive company-wide recruitment strategy
- Help implement the company-wide Diversity and Inclusion strategy to recruitment
- Working closely with hiring managers and the recruitment team, help derive hiring strategy for each role
- Report and analyse recruitment data, and help company make data-driven decisions
- Work closely with the Marketing team to define and drive the communication strategy
- Providing reports to the business regarding Recruitment metrics
- Deliver an excellent, proactive professional recruitment service in order to attract and recruit high calibre senior talent, in accordance with strategy and recruitment budget
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our direct recruitment approach and suggest where further improvement is desirable
- Expand and maintain a good talent pool
- Assist with job description creation
- Screen candidates to ensure effective shortlisting
- Contribute to the development of the company culture
- Support in developing other team members, sharing knowledge and coaching where appropriate
- Continuously seek out development opportunities within the team, learning from others and seeking out feedback where relevant
- Multiple years of recruitment experience with demonstrable metrics and successes globally
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills – you’re comfortable pushing back and saying no when appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of driving projects to deliver improvements in EVP and the candidate journey
- Comfortable working on a high volume of roles (10+) at one time across different time zones and functions
- In-depth knowledge of HR/Talent best practice and current trends
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and recruiting in an unstructured environment
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to focus under pressure
- Ability to deal with change, complexity and across multi-stakeholders
- Proactive, demonstrates taking initiative
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719