|Salary:||£28,000 - £35,000 per annum|
Our client sits in the tech space and offer an unparalleled service to their clients and a friendly, supportive environment to their staff where progression and ongoing learning are integrated in the day to day. The company offer hybrid working and great benefits!
Due to continued success, there is a need for a strong Account Manager to join their organisation. The role is central point of contact for a portfolio of customers and will be responsible for maintaining the relationship between the wider teams, and the client, with a focus on building long-term client engagements.
The Account Management Team has to be technically proficient in order to deliver the right advice when it comes to projects and the development of IT, and have to be caring, professional and efficient when dealing with client demands and difficult customer issues.
- Manage your own portfolio of clients.
- Manage your pipeline of sales opportunities, ensuring that opportunities are kept up to date and that clients are regularly communicated with.
- Make regular proactive calls or site visits to your client portfolio.
- Produce accurate and timely quotes and client proposals.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects to identify the best solutions for clients, collaborating on projects and longer term strategic objectives.
- Manage any client issues, requests or complaints with care and sensitivity, liaising with colleagues to ensure a speedy resolution for your customer.
- Think proactively about recommendations that you could make to improve a clients use of IT, or to improve cyber security, and help establish IT development roadmaps for clients.
- Take part in sales activities that promote services to existing customers.
Attributes & Experience
- Great communication skills and ability to build relations with people at all levels of an organisation.
- A background or strong interest in tech, possibly in a support role or having previously sold IT solutions.
- The ability to be self-motivated and highly organised.
- An upbeat, can do attitude with a genuine drive to learn, develop and improve yourself.
- The ability to calmly manage customer issues and communicate clearly when problems arise.
- The ability to remain calm and to make clients feel that they are the most important person on the planet!
- A genuine interest in technology with a desire to continue your professional learning in order to drive your career development.
- The drive to hit targets, even though this is not a commission-based role.
- A willingness to think about the wider team, putting team interests ahead of your own when this is required.
- On a practical note, you need to be able to drive and have access to a car.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719