|Salary:||£25,000 - £40,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our client is looking for a bold and down-to-earth Account Manager with meticulous attention to detail and excellent client handling skills. A straight talker, your creative mind and excellent project management skills will win you the respect of your clients without the need for buzzwords and flannel.
You will work across a number of disciplines including advertising, creative, promotional and field marketing. A major part of the role will be the planning and buying of all types of on and off-line media for our clients. Experience in one or more of these areas is essential but training is available to fill any knowledge gaps.
Working as part of a small team, this is a busy role, handling multiple projects with clients who will view you as an integral part of their team.
Whether you are an ambitious Junior Account Manager looking to take a step up or an experienced mid – senior level Account Manager keen to take on more responsibility we would love to hear from you.
- Responding effectively and efficiently to any briefs or queries
- Presenting work in a confident and compelling manner to clients and maintaining ongoing, productive and positive relationships with both clients and suppliers.
- Devising, developing and implementing ideas for promotional marketing campaigns.
- Involvement in all stages of the process, making sure a campaign runs smoothly.
- Ensure that the campaigns for your clients proceed according to plan.
- Provide central support to an account director and MD.
In a typical day your tasks will include:
- Reporting to the MD and the Account Director;
- Briefing external designers, copywriters and artworkers
- liaising with clients, and external suppliers of goods and services
- Attending client meetings and meetings with suppliers. Following up with contact reports where relevant
- researching ideas, clients and markets;
- sharing ideas at brainstorming sessions
- Monitoring the progress of work and producing weekly status reports;
- Writing and proofreading copy;
- Compiling budgets;
- Costing supplies and projects;
- Maintaining information on projects and clients including databases
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations to clients;
- Carrying out a variety of administrative tasks
In addition to the promotional marketing activity you will be involved in, you will also be involved in planning and booking media for one or more of our clients.
This will include:
- Researching the best media to generate the best results
- Negotiating strong pricing structures
- Booking ad space in a variety of media including outdoor, on-line, press
- Arranging leaflet drops
- Briefing the creative agencies for production of ads
- Ensuring the ads reach their required destination on time
- Following up and evaluating campaigns
Our client offers a competitive salary, private healthcare, pension, a bonus scheme and incentives for new business generation.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719