|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000 + OTE £45,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Supporting an Account Director, the right candidate will be responsible for generating and then managing profitable new Sales Promotion campaigns. You will build and develop relationships within the client’s various divisions to further develop our strategic partnerships. You will gain a deep understanding of the client’s business, challenges and their position in the market to proactively propose campaigns. You will be responsible for identifying creative new opportunities having assessed commercial feasibility for the client.
- Proactively generate new Sales Promotion opportunities within Client Account
- Attend 1+ face to face client meetings a week
- Understand your clients and the challenges they face in their market and create solutions to meet these challenges
- Attend select networking events and trade shows as required
- Be a consultant to your clients, monitoring and reporting on the client’s competitor activity
- Create rhythm of business with clients as required including ad-hoc meetings, monthly meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Deliver against monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in addition to business objectives set by the company
- Update ongoing sales pipeline and report back on a weekly basis across the sales cycle
- Work closely with all internal departments to ensure all relevant commercial documents, including billing, are executed with the utmost quality
- Work closely with Project Management team to deliver the Sales Promotion campaigns
- Work closely with Project Analyst to maintain quality of client weekly reports, offering enhancement suggestions to reporting for the benefit of campaign monitoring and driving greater insight.
Qualification & Experience
- 1-2 years’+ experience within Sales Account Management role with proven track record
- A passion to go above and beyond for clients at all times
- Competitive, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent business development skills and sales acumen
- Attention to detail with analytical/statistical analysis skills
- Enquiring mind ready to challenge the status quo
- MS Office experience (vital)
- Driving license
- You need to have the ability to develop and build rapport quickly and a great sense of humour!
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719