|Salary:||£26000 - £29000 per annum|
Our client is a successful local company looking for a great, all-round Accounts Administrator who has current, relevant experience working in a small to medium sized business.
A challenging and varied role, you will be responsible for maintaining Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger, Credit Control, financial entries, and reconciliations. Our client is prepared to be fully flexible in terms of hours / days of work if required, part-time may also be considered. Once established, our client will consider hybrid working.
Our client needs a great all-rounder! Quick thinking, hardworking, enthusiastic and pro-active. Accuracy, attention to detail, good communication skills and ability to work to deadlines are also key characteristics. This is a very flexible role. It could suit either an experienced accounts administrator who wants the convenience of slightly different hours if required and some hybrid working. It would also suit an ambitious studier who want to gain additional all-round experience, exposure to high level plc accounting and study support.
- Purchase ledger, including processing purchase invoices,
- Credit Control – calling our large range of small customers.
- Some Nominal ledger including journals and reconciliations etc.
- Preparing and issuing month end reports for aged creditors, aged debtors, balance sheet, nominal activity, P&L etc
- Assisting in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 08:40 to 17:00, Friday 08:40 to 4:10pm (40 mins lunch). We can be flexible with hours and part-time working, if desired.
- Small, friendly team but with the support and experience of working for a much larger plc.
- Excellent opportunities for additional study and training if desired.
- We can be flexible with hours including part time (pro-rata salary).
- Hybrid working is available up to 2 days at home each week.
- Laptop issued to enable easy transition from home to office working
- Based in Godalming, a friendly market town with parks, local high street and other amenities.
- Car parking on site and mainline train station five minutes away.
- Pension, life assurance, company social events etc
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719