|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant. You will be involved in a range of accounting duties and develop experience in a well-established company with a unique reputation, providing expert advice and software development to organisations across the globe.
- Providing support to the Financial Controller, assist with balance sheet reconciliations and statutory year end audits.
- Processing staff expenses and providing summaries by client
- Raising purchase orders and processing purchase invoices
- Preparing analysis
- Reconcile all multi-currency bank accounts at weekly and at month end.
- Prepare all journals entries including prepayments, accruals and payroll.
- Maintain Fixed Asset register and prepare depreciation journals.
- Run Forex adjustments across Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and GLs.
- Assist with inter-company transactions.
- Assist with preparation of VAT returns.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experienced finance professional who can demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of financial systems and processes
- Intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups and Pivots).
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate financial data and make recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, team player, friendly and professional
- Ability to adapt and multi task
- Confidence to take on a task when given
- Study support and career development
- Flexible hours and hybrid working
- Team social events
- 5% Pension, non-contributory
- Group Life & Health Insurance
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719