|Salary:||£22,000 - £24,000|
|Sector:||Finance & Accounts|
Accounts Payable Assistant – Farnborough
£22,000 – £24,000
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their successful and growing business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, national hospitality business currently thriving in its market. For the right candidate, this company will offer a study package towards AAT Qualifications.
- Daily/Weekly cash flow preparation of supplier payments and make necessary adjustments for payments to fit with in budgeted figure.
- Answering supplier emails and calls on daily basis regarding payment issues and make sure to communicate with suppliers effectively.
- Liaise with buying team on daily basis to priorities supplier payments.
- Supplier statement reconciliation for planning the payment schedule.
- Allocate supplier payments on daily basis and enter BACS payments on bank line and email the list to directors for authorisation.
- Daily check of BACS payments authorisation and send bank remittances to suppliers by email.
- Dealing with the payment of international suppliers (Euros & USD).
- Complete new supplier credit account application forms and create new supplier account on GP after confirmation received from supplier.
- Complete letter of credit documents and send back to bank.
- Sort out any queries from other team members regarding purchase ledger.
- Run and review weekly aged creditor report for overdue balances.
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required.
Person / Experience Required
- A formal qualification would be desirable not essential.
- Advance level of Microsoft Excel
- Good standard of numeracy.
- Must be able to use initiative.
- Good attention to detail and takes pride in all tasks undertaken.
- Good interpersonal skills as must be able to work in a team environment, supporting colleagues when required. Flexible regarding additional hours especially at month end.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels and have the ability to listen and interpret instructions.
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719