|Salary:||£26,000 - £28,000|
Our professional client is seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant looking for the next step in their career.
This role will have responsibility of all aspects of the supplier procurement to payment process and intercompany transfers, duties will include:
- Overseeing P2P process, monitoring status of POs within Coda to ensure authorization of documents and payments are made in a timely manner
- Creation of invoice transactions on Coda Accounts Payable system following receipt of invoice with approved Purchase Order.
- Being the first point of contact for the Concur expense system, analysing and authorizing expense claims, checking the validity per company expense policy and general ledger coding, ensuring all claims are completing the full cycle from approval through to payment.
- Creation and monitoring of all non-technical payments within the banking system
- Produce and present reconciliations and reports to provide stakeholders visibility on status of POs, AP aging, company credit card aging etc
- Responsible for intercompany recharges of costs received into the AP ledger
- Generation of accruals and prepayment schedules.
- High level of interaction with all parts of the business.
- Assistance to external auditors for technical transaction testing.
- Similar work on other group companies and working with a larger Treasury team will be required.
Essential Education & experience :
- Accounts payable function within financial services
- Bookkeeping knowledge
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programmes; Outlook, Excel
- Strong VAT and corporate tax knowledge
This role would suit a candidate with previous shared service company accounts payable experience, possibly looking to start / continue accounting qualifications.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719