|Salary:||£18,000 - £24,000|
|Sector:||Finance & Accounts|
Our client is looking for an experienced Administrator to join them and support within a small team whilst ensuring efficient and affective delivery of services, assist our sales team and maintain client satisfaction.
- Maintain regular contact with all accounts and develop client relationships.
- Overseeing the coordination of sales admin and resourcing.
- Diary management for a team of 5
- Answering telephone calls from clients and prospects, directing the call to the relevant contact.
- Raise quotations as per client requests for sales orders.
- Organise courier services for order stock.
- No previous sales or admin experience required, all training will be provided.
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to travel to work.
- Open to progression and growth within the role.
- Show understanding and respectful towards clients and colleagues.
- Career driven and keen to learn.
Due to a high volume of applicants if you have not heard from us within 5 days you have not been successful on this occasion.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719