|Salary:||Up to £24000 per annum|
|Sector:||Admin and Secretarial|
Our client is looking for a vibrant and sociable person to join our expanding and progressive organisation. The position provides the opportunity to progress within the company, initially learning our internal processes and offering support and admin duties for the Project Management team and senior staff members within the business.
The job role will include tasks such as: –
- Adding and logging paperwork to the internal software system.
- Assist in creating Method Statements and Risk Assessments for projects secured.
- Compiling spreadsheets to record different data sets and records.
- Booking hotel rooms for operatives.
- Ensuring project records are added to the company’s system and fully up to date.
- Answering phones and directing calls to the relevant department.
- Assisting with online marketing and Social Media updates.
- General admin duties
The successful candidate will require a good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel, be well organised and willing to learn new skills and develop within the role.
Hours of work: 8am – 5pm
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719