|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000 per annum|
|Sector:||Admin and Secretarial|
Our prestigious Cranleigh client requires immediate assistance for a well-spoken Administrator who enjoys multi-tasking in a small, friendly office environment to assist with general office administration and customer service.
If you want to work in a close-knit team where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded this could be a great role for you! Our client requires someone who is self-motivated, well presented and confident team player, with great customer service – communication skills are essential!
The role will involve:
- Checking and adhering to client requirements
- Organising suppliers, relevant meetings and completing associated paperwork
- Organising maintenance on various sites with clients and suppliers; obtaining estimates, issuing works orders and paying invoices
- Keeping log of extra costings on projects and advising clients and suppliers.
- Advising suppliers on clients changes
- Assisting with the office Administration
- Have a warm, friendly phone manner
- Be competent on Microsoft office
- Have good attention to detail
- Experience working in a busy administration role
- Experience booking appointments and organising suppliers would be advantageous
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719