|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000|
Administrator – Godalming
£18,000 – £20,000
The Administrator will be responsible for creating quotations and seeing them through to the order stage. This role will involve some basic work and contact with customers to confirm installation dates. The Administrator will be responsible for stock control and ordering hardware/software and relevant services through our suppliers.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assist the team with answering/transferring incoming calls.
- Creating quotations within SAP for customers. This will generally be for small quotations for additional hardware/modules/features; however, this may extend at a later stage to larger quotations for our corporates.
- Creating orders within SAP and sending confirmation to customers.
- Basic diary management using our in-house systems and Outlook.
- Liaise with suppliers to order all stock related to installations and replacements
- Ordering/maintaining third party services, i.e. Broadband, Antivirus
- Stock Control
- Regular updates to Google Docs with installation information
- Liaise with Professional Services Manager and Operations Manager with project-related queries
- Provide other administrative support (where possible) to the Business Support Team.
- Previous experience is not essential; however, some hardware/software knowledge is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719