|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000|
Administrator – Godalming
£18,000 – £20,000
Our client is an independent investment company who due to continued expansion are currently looking for a new Administration / Secretarial Assistant with the skills and abilities to support their busy, friendly team.
The company has built its success and reputation on their positive, long term client relationships. This is reflected in the experienced, skilled, long serving staff that will offer progression and formal qualifications for candidates wanting it.
- To provide full administration assistance to the consultants and colleagues within the team
- Open, scan and distribute incoming mail to the appropriate recipients
- Electronic filing / referencing of all scanned documents
- Copy typing, data entry using the company standards
- Update databases and produce various print outs when required
- Answer incoming calls / greeting visitors
- To ensure clients receive an excellent level of service.
- To ensure that all tasks are dealt with in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- To maintain a sound knowledge of company rules and procedures and to adhere to service standards laid down by the company.
- To keep up to date with office practice with particular emphasis on database and word processing software.
- To meet training and personal development targets agreed at annual appraisal.
- To contribute positively to the work environment by flexibly responding to the needs of the company and being supportive of your colleagues.
Qualifications / Attributes
- You will have proven administration abilities, accurate data entry skill, excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage your workload.
- You will be able to work well in a professional team environment and maintain the high service standards of the company
- Secretarial qualifications a bonus but not essential.
- A good grasp of modern office practices, good keyboard entry skills, and the ability to use the company’s office software packages (with particular emphasis on word-processing software)
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719