|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000|
Our client currently has an opportunity for an Administrator to join their friendly team on the outskirts of Guildford. The role would be suitable for a college leaver looking to start a career in administration or an administrator looking to return to work. Based at the head office the role will include general office duties, such as:
- answering calls in a timely manner
- uploading client documentation to the back office system
- providing lenders with supporting case documentation
- updating spreadsheets
- We are looking for an Administrator who is keen to learn within the mortgage industry and who would be comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Key skills required include:
- computer literacy
- excellent organisational skills
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- If you feel you would be inspired working with a successful, privately owned and forward-thinking company, we would like to hear from you
- Due to the rural location of the office you will need to be a car driver.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719