|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000|
Our client is looking for a Business Administrator to join their growing team.
As a Business Administrator your main role within the business will be to provide dedicated administrative support to the Directors Executive Assistant and the Finance Department as well assisting with day-to-day administration within the business.
This role requires someone interested in starting and progressing within a busy support and finance role who is highly organised, proactive and a team player willing and able to support a busy office. Key tasks within the role are:
- Contract Renewals- Quoting and creating invoices for customers wishing to renew their contract and updating system/records.
- Creating and maintaining a monthly accrued/ deferred income spreadsheet.
- Chase overdue payments and send out statements accordingly.
- Scan invoices and upload to accounts.
- Depositing all cheques and cash to the business account.
- Create accounts for new customers.
- Create sales, marketing and management reports and send out weekly/monthly.
Executive Assistant Support
- Sort and distribute business post, both incoming and out-going.
- Deliveries – accepting and distributing deliveries incoming to the business.
- Assisting with HR and recruitment administration.
- Manage the staff incentive scheme
- Supporting Directors EA with managing existing supplier liaison, cost negotiation, sourcing new suppliers as and when required to ensure optimum savings and cost-effective purchasing for the business.
- Supporting the Directors EA with internal events.
- Supporting the Directors EA with staff celebrations: purchasing presents, cards, food etc.
- Supporting Directors EA with general administrative tasks during busy periods.
General Office Support
- Managing the business stationary and sundry supplies – replenishing as required.
- Client and visitor meeting host – keep the boardroom tidy and prepared for any diarised meetings. Preparing drinks and refreshments as required.
- Answering all incoming calls to the general enquiries line and directing accordingly.
- Ordering uniform and kit supplies for field engineers as required.
- Monitoring engineers stock levels ensuring that there is always spare stock available for them to take from.
- Load/unload dishwasher and the beginning and end of day.
- Ensuring the office is presentable and organised.
- Monitoring and ensuring the delivery of bottled water for the office.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days a year holiday
- Company pension
- Free parking on site
- Members of Perkbox employee benefit scheme
- Additional generous internal benefits point system
- Staff away days
If you feel you have the right skills and characteristics for the role, then we would like to hear from you! You will need to be a car driver for this position.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719