|Salary:||£18,000 - £23,000|
Our client based in the heart of Guildford are seeking a Client Support Administrator to join their team.
The job role will consist of general administrational duties, including:
As Client Support Administrator your job role will consist of general administrational duties, including:
- Daily processing of debtor receipts
- Daily compilation of client payment pack
- Monitoring of admin email box
- Answering the phone
- Dealing with client queries
- Other data processing tasks
This job role represents a good opportunity to progress within the operations team, with potential for enrolment on the UK Finance foundation course, with possibility to undertake the UK Finance certificate and diploma courses at a later date.
Core skills and knowledge required:
- Has good data entry and analytical skills
- Knowledge/ability to use Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Being a team player who acts with integrity at all times and treats our customers fairly
- Basic understanding of Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending
- Knowledge of HPD systems (Aquarius and Gemini)
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719