|Salary:||£17,000 - £19,000|
Our client based in Reading are seeking an Administrator to work alongside their sales team. The right candidate will act as a contact between the sales team and various vendors providing a proactive presales function. The role dictates that a good administrator is required to continually progress the various registered deals and to keep an accurate and up-to-date database.
It is also important that the individual has good interpersonal skills and can manage their time effectively as this person is the first port of call for key vendor registrations.
- Management of Mailboxes, including new enquiries (to become completed same-day) and reminders and chases for expiring registrations to the sales team.
- Management of diary reminders to ensure expiring registrations that require re-logging, do no lapse, ensuring discounts and rebate claims are not lost or missed.
- To log all applicable deal registrations currently managed by the team.
- To review the deal registration process on an ongoing basis to ensure that registrations are processed as accurately and promptly as possible.
- To support the Vendor Development Managers by running reports for key vendor deals (with emphasis on Citrix and VMware)
- To progress all open deal registrations to ensure customers receive the applicable discounts and rebate incentive payments.
- To proactively work with the sales team on pipeline reviews to ensure timely updates with pertinent commentary added to the portals where necessary.
- Working with vendors to ensure that sales are not missing out on maximising any deal registration opportunity.
- The candidate will need to grasp an understanding of the various licensing structures of each vendor, including promotions, strategic agreements, as well as being aware of upcoming events.
- Updating and maintaining a central database
- Proven experience in a similar operational role
- Good level of understanding of Vendor operational and engagement models
- Experience of developing Vendor relationships and driving commercial growth
- Experience of understanding of Vendor organisational structures in order to navigate around the teams and management
- Proven experience and ability to demonstrate a relationship building and engagement on relevant programmes
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and multi task on important and urgent requirements
- Must be commercially-minded with good common sense.
- Must be conscientious with a good attention to detail – especially when working under pressure.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719