|Salary:||£28,000 - £33,000|
The Analyst is responsible for merging multiple data extracts to create accurate, timely and concise reports that allows management to evaluate performance and make operational decisions. In addition, the Analyst will assist with audit requests and quarterly claims compliance testing to ensure compliance.
- Undertake the merging of various data sets to produce an amalgamated data set for Management reporting from which graphs, tables and report packs can be produced.
- Assist with the quarterly claims compliance testing and reporting.
- Analyse claim data for trends, quality issues and bring to the attention of Management
- Provide claims, auditors and other areas of the business with ad hoc reports as required.
- Work as part of the project team to streamline the reporting methods and business process during its transformation, playing a key role in the scoping and testing of new reporting tools.
- The successful candidate will initially follow a documented procedure to produce the reporting suite under guidance / supervision and in time will be expected to produce the reporting suite autonomously.
- Advanced Excel Skills. Joining data, creating pivot tables, graphs and charts essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and IBM Cognos desirable.
- Prior experience as a data analyst working extensively with Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency of written and/or spoken English language commensurate with requirements of the role.
- Willingness to travel on company business.
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data.
- Ability to manipulate and maintain the integrity of very large data sets.
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and be prepared to work as required to meet urgent deadlines.
- Must be highly motivated with excellent problem solving skills.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719