|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
Our Woking client are a Customer Experience SaaS organisation that are industry leaders, supplying their cutting-edge solutions to a wide range of clients across all industries and sizes!
Due to continued growth there is a need for an Application Support Analyst to join the team! The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing support of services to the companies clients with the primary focus supporting Enterprise and Hosted web application products, assisting with software configuration, technical support of software and hardware issues and troubleshooting via phone, email or onsite visits.
You will be a technically minded, hands-on individual, able to think on your feet, and solve problems with creative solutions. We need someone with strong work ethics and a very professional approach.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Application Technical Support responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service;
- Ensure that all SLA’s and escalation points are met;
- Work effectively and productively with 3rd line support;
- Take ownership of user problems, perform a technical diagnosis and fix the issue either remotely or on-site;
- Document all calls on our call logging system;
- Maintain user security on all systems;
- Supporting users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice;
- Arrange for external support visit whenever problems cannot be resolved in house;
- Train users in our software via remote methods, or face to face;
- Install and configure our products according to the client requirements and as per project plans;
- Local IT systems management; maintenance and provision of local IT resources to aid in the running of the UK operation
- Act as an implementation engineer, taking direction from the Project Manager and working with the client to implement their installation of Q-Flow and assist in the ongoing change and configuration of that installation
Technical and Personal Skills
- Technically minded, strong ability to learn and problem solve
- Experience of .NET web application support
- Should have experience and knowledge of diagnosing issues with MS SQL (SQL scripts, Stored Procedures and SQL Databases)
- Should have knowledge and experience of diagnosing issues in simple Visual Basic or C# code (capable of understanding code and identifying issues)
- Have knowledge of IIS (configuration, sites, application pools, permissions)
- Keen ability to learn, self-learn and self-research, and use all resources available (knowledge-bases, search engines, colleague knowledge) to resolve an incident
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people in a clear and concise manner
- Preferable to have knowledge of PC hardware, cabling and networking
- Preferable to have knowledge of Windows Server and setup
- Hold a full UK drivers licence (clean), hold a current UK passport and be prepared to travel.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719