|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000 per annum + PRO-RATA|
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced, capable Bookkeeper to offer Accounts support for multiple companies in a diverse range of sectors whilst working in a fabulous environment. There are 3 main companies the role will support though there is a continual growth! This is a part time role 3 days a week in Haslemere.
Systems are in place so the successful candidate will be handling the cradle to grave bookkeeping function experience in a similar role is essential.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly P&L and balance sheet.
- Analysis of company expenditure.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed Asset register
- Prepayment record and post
- Bank Account reconciliation
- Reconciliation of customer accounts and allocation of receipts.
- Investigation of unallocated receipts and chasing unpaid invoices.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns and other returns to HMRC
- Process and reconciliation of credit card payments, petty cash transactions.
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers with some procurement
- Proven experience in finance, accounting administration supporting multiple companies simultaneously
- Understanding and experience of accounting principles
- Carry out routine tasks to a high standard and meeting deadlines
- Commitment to problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong team player who can communicate effectively face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Reliable, well-organised, strong attention to detail
- Good excel skills
- Have experience working on Xero
- Experience of negotiating with supplier would be very advantageous
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719