|Salary:||£100,000 - £120,000|
Our client is looking for a Business Development Director to join the team.
They are a sales promotions agency that designs and delivers promotions to its clients. Promotions that are impactful and tailored to their clients’ specific needs or objectives. They aim for every promotion to deliver amazing results for clients that offer growth in sales, brand excitement through to brand loyalty.
They tailor-make each promotion alongside clients. Using data and analytics to define the promotion they continually look for improvements; and enhance understanding and knowledge of the client and its customers.
Who are we looking for?
Our client offers a fun, open, honest place to work where they support each other for mutual success. There are exciting plans for growth and they are looking for an experienced and proactive business development director to help drive and shape our sales function.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious, articulate, hands-on and highly skilled leader with a track record of enabling business growth. In this role, you will have the opportunity to mould a team and develop new client relationships.
The right candidate will be a self-motivated, entrepreneurially minded, a great team player and full of energy. The individual will need to be comfortable with ambiguity and the uncertainty which comes with any developing business undergoing rapid change and growth.
The candidate will be agile and collaborative with a proven ability to successfully lead new business pitch processes. They will be excited to take ownership of growing the business across all verticals, making the organisation’s business development and sales function run more efficiently while innovating and successfully actioning new client acquisition strategies.
Sales & Account Management:
- As Business Development Director your primary role will be to build, lead and deliver the end to end sales pipeline evidenced by the delivery of a solid client portfolio.
- Create new business leads and drive growth of our services and offering.
- Work with stakeholders across the Group to develop sales opportunities for the business.
- Play a key role in building and cultivating relationships and opportunities within existing client accounts as well as developing new business plans and teams.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients, you will shape account plans and strategic client development.
- Responsible for managing and growing client engagement activities across both external and internal key clients
- Utilising a CRM system to manage your forecast and pipeline efficiently.
Growth and Marketing Strategy:
- Design and implement a sales and marketing strategy to meet our business goals. Pushing forward our mission, goals and KPI’s.
- Conducting market research and identifying industry trends to maximise sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain a strong and consistent brand image for the company through development sales assets.
- Increase visibility of our brand through social channels, website and SEO, networking, events and advertising.
- Develop account revenue and growth by identifying client business goals, increasing margins, cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Challenge the status quo, and have the confidence and articulation to present and back up your ideas.
What do we need from you?
- Demonstrable experience managing client relationships and the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Creative mind-set with knowledge helpful across the creative services sector, including but not limited to knowledge of; brand strategy, web design, e-commerce, SEO, social media and digital online advertising.
- Ability to plan, strategize and identify opportunities within existing client base to deliver client account growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate ideas and innovative solutions.
- Strong commercial awareness – accurate and timely financial and commercial management.
- Strong attention to detail and budgetary restraints who can set, monitor and deliver on forecast targets and performance metrics.
- Effective team management capabilities – proactive leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability.
- Experience to support new business acquisition by attending pitches, consultation/strategy sessions and lead client communications throughout the pitch process.
- The skills to on-board new clients.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719