|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector:||Admin and Secretarial|
If you are a Business Development Support Executive who is looking for a good opportunity to support and work alongside a Business Development Manager providing support for BD projects across the company, this is an ideal role for you. Our client is looking for someone who can deliver a professional high quality and proactive approach, with an aim to grow client relationships. You will be required to work in the office for approximately two days a week.
- Supporting the BD team in preparing pitch materials and other client-facing credentials including producing research reports
- Maintaining the database ensuring it is kept up to date with relevant information
- Taking responsibility for the pitch index ensuring it is kept up to date
- Providing support in the preparation of directory submissions
- Working with the BD team to help with updating content descriptions in both hard copy documents and on the website
- Using the CRM system to create and update marketing lists and collate reports to support BD activities. Advising best use of the CRM system, ensuring high levels of engagement across the company and identifying opportunities for improved use
- Supporting with the implementation of client plans, as identified in the business planning process.
- Providing technical support in the organising and execution of webinars and events including mailing list management, invitations and event logistics.
- Degree-educated or BD experience
- CIM qualification (desirable)
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience with a professional services firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player willing to share ideas
- Excellent organisation skills with attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task working in tight timeframes
- Willing to work extra hours if required
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719