|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000 plus OTE of up to £60K|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Business Development Executive – Godalming
£30,000 – £40,000 plus OTE of up to £60K
Our client is a buzzy international agency offering internal digital solutions to their clients through fantastic technical and product knowledge as well as offering excellent customer service and building strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Quick to learn about the company’s products, our target markets, use cases and specific solutions to a sufficient degree that you can target relevant prospective clients and engage them in useful conversations about their requirements and how the company products provide solutions to these requirements.
- Contact relevant individuals on the phone, email and social tools to establish rapport and trust, and engage them in a discussion on how the company products are relevant to their technology requirements. The aim for every conversation is to arrange a meeting (phone conversation, face to face or via web conference) with one of our sales team; whether this is achieved on the first conversation or subsequent communications will be based on your sales ability.
- Generate your own list of leads based on your own research of prospective clients and contacts and as above, engage relevant prospects in conversations and arrange meetings with our Pre-Sales Consultants.
- Follow up with prospects/leads and sending them relevant information and marketing collateral to assist the sales process.
- Provide our sales team with detailed handover notes before they attend meetings you have arranged.
- Familiar with using Salesforce.com to keep leads and contacts updated with relevant information on prospect status as well as capturing activities and tasks to provide organisational visibility
- Attend weekly sales meetings to discuss your week’s activities, campaigns you have worked on, successes you have had with generating meetings and areas of resistance you have faced.
- Liaise with our marketing team to discuss any ideas you have for lead generation and cultivation and marketing collateral you require.
- Meet or exceed targets.
- Previous experience and demonstrable success in a Marketing or Sales environment.
- Excellent phones skills, highly professional, articulate and confident when speaking to prospects.
- A natural social and persuasive flair with the ability to quickly build rapport and trust with prospects.
- Strives in a fast paced and results driven environment.
- Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
- Hunter mentality in seeking out new business.
- Target driven.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role where you have consistently met or exceeded targets.
- Knowledge and/or experience of enterprise file sharing and social collaboration tools.
- Desire to establish a career in sales.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719