|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000 - £50,000 - £70,000 OTE (uncapped)|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our client is a boutique digital agency who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and proactive business development manager who has a great attitude, who is proactive and driven to join their team.
This is a role with a high scope of opportunity/reward and will suit someone who is proactive and willing to own the role.
The successful candidate will pay key role within the company driving the sales and building a rapport with new potential & existing clients.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Management/ownership of all inbound leads, from initial lead communication stages through to converting the lead to a client.
- Attending & arranging new client meetings supported by the company’s directors. Client meetings will be throughout central London, Surrey and surrounding areas.
- Liaise with team members to ensure a thorough understanding of new project requirements
- Some post conversion client project communication/management as required to ensure smooth progression of projects.
- Following & optimising the company’s sales process. Working through the company’s sales process and where applicable create processes where they are missing or optimise existing sales processes where required.
- Canvassing existing clients to drive more value from existing relationships
- Ownership/management of the company’s CRM/lead management system.
- Taking/arranging calls with clients to discuss their requirements, making notes of these requirements and converting them to quotes/proposals as required.
- Taking time to nurture leads, be proactive with picking up the phone or writing emails to reach out as required.
A minimum 2 years sales-based role in any industry or minimum working a consultancy/project management position within web design/digital marketing.
Some experience/understanding of website design or digital marketing is beneficial but not required. Training will be provided and you will be closely supported by our expert team.
- A strong drive for sales.
- Proactive and ability to self-manage and organise with a willingness to learn.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Excellent interpersonal & rapport building skills
- Be presentable and be able to effectively represent the company in client meetings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to readily follow defined systems, procedures and protocols – and create them where they are missing
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- High IT literacy.
- Knowledge of website design, development, SEO or graphic design.
- IT experience or IT Sales background.
- Experience in project management.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719