|Location:||Guildford - Though remote with be considered|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a “hunter” Business Development Manager to join a thriving organisation to identify potential partners for our client’s unique service to construction organisations, bid for tenders and successfully fulfil the sales cycle via solution selling with a structured approach.
Applicants will need to demonstrate their sales acumen to complement the progressive, proactive and progressive team. The role will involve regular visits to clients (in alignment with government advice) and offer flexible working from home.
Keys Skills required
- Ability to adapt to client needs to develop trust in the solutions we can provide
- Proven record and experience in identifying and securing prospect customers.
- Motivation and resilience to maintain consistent activity via research, booked meetings which lead to results for all company departments.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
Responsibilities to include
- Develop sales plan in line with the company strategy with KPI’s and reporting
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets and growth areas.
- Generate new leads through networking, social media, prospecting, recommendations and referrals
- Expert ability to meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Represent our client at networking events, seminars and conferences to create new sales leads
- Have a good understanding of the business services, with skills in communicating the company’s solutions to prospect clients
- Provide sales support to existing Customer Relationship Managers
We would expect
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Experience in construction industry or surveying
- Confident and dynamic personality
If you have not contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719