|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Business Development Manager – £45,000 – £55,000
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to complement their strategic growth, we are seeking a candidate to fulfil the role who will need to demonstrate their sales acumen to complement their proactive and progressive team.
Keys Skills required
• Ability to adapt to client needs to develop trust in the solutions we can provide
• Proven record and experience in identifying and securing prospect customers.
• Motivation to maintain consistent sales volume for all company departments.
Responsibilities to include
• Develop sales plan in line with company strategy with KPI’s and reporting
• Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets and growth areas.
• Generate new leads through recommendations and referrals
• Expert ability to meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
• Represent company at networking events, seminars and conferences to create new sales leads
• Have a good understanding of the business services, with skills in communicating company solutions to prospect clients
• Provide sales support to existing Customer relationship Managers
We would expect
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in busines or related field
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience
• Experience in construction industry is preferred.
• Confident and dynamic personality
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719