|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector:||Admin and Secretarial|
Our global client, based in Guildford, is looking for a CLIENT PROJECT EXECUTIVE to join our busy and friendly team.
This role would suit someone with experience in a client services or project coordination role who is comfortable dealing with external clients on a daily basis or an experienced administrator with strong communication and organisational skills. It requires the ability to handle a number of different projects at one time, liaising between relevant parties to ensure projects are delivered effectively. The role holder needs to be able to work without close supervision, organising their own time and using their initiative to deal with a range of tasks and queries.
- Reports to PM Team Manager
- Organises and manages the delivery of bespoke consulting projects.
- Project administration including communications with participants. There may on occasion be a requirement to support client delivery
- Ensuring projects meet their financial and time objectives based on the solution sold through accurate planning and forecasting, tracking progress, and managing changes to the project plan, forecast revenue and costs.
- Working with the Product Implementation Support team.
- Ensures information is maintained in Open Air and Salesforce to enable accurate forecasting and invoicing, as well as timesheet functionality
- Supporting the contracting and financial management processes e.g. quotes, SoWs, purchase orders
- Providing reports on project progress and resourcing, as required e.g. weekly consulting highlight report
- Updating and proofing documents as required.
- Supports other members of the team with their clients, as needed e.g. covering leave
- This specific role also includes working directly with the Training team to maintain and enhance the standard processes used for all training administration across TM UK
- Previous experience in a project coordination or administration role.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Confident communicator, verbally and written, with good attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to handle changes to requirements.
- Client orientated with a focus on providing an excellent client experience.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to use own initiative to resolve queries and problems.
- Prior experience in a similar role in a professional services environment.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719