|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
As the Client Project Manager (Consulting) you will deliver an efficient and effective project management service to internal and external customers. These projects can be Assessment for Development, Assessment for Selection or Leadership Development programmes. You will work closely with the Consulting team, organising and managing the delivery of complex consulting projects and programmes from inception to conclusion. You will also work closely with our clients, providing critical advice and support to ensure world class delivery standards. This role is based within the Consulting Support team.
This role would suit someone with solid experience in a project management role and who is comfortable dealing with external clients on a daily basis. It requires the ability to handle a number of different complex projects at one time, liaising between relevant parties to ensure projects are delivered effectively. The role holder needs to be able to work without close supervision, organise their own time, work to tight deadlines & service levels across multiple project requirements and use their initiative, demonstrating proactivity to deal with a range of tasks and challenges, even in ambiguous situations. Experience of working within an Assessment Consultancy will be an advantage.
- Project management of Consulting projects and programmes to ensure effective delivery including day to day client liaison, organising and leading project meetings/calls and ensuring the projects are within scope and budget.
- Providing quotes/ SOW’s and liaison with Finance to ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Ensuring projects meet their financial objectives based on the solution sold, in terms of revenue, resourcing, associate costs, time spent etc by ensuring accurate planning and forecasting requirements, tracking progress, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintaining project information on client’s systems for forecasting, invoicing, income recognition and project management purposes.
- Working closely with key stakeholders across all functions of the business, and clients.
- Managing changes to the project scope, plan and costs
- Risk and issue identification and management
- Providing reports on project progress as required
- Ensuring project review meetings are conducted and learning points are shared across the team.
- Working with the Product Implementation Support team, as required, to ensure effective product delivery as part of Consulting projects.
- Resourcing client work to ensure efficient use of internal resources and associates including allocating work to individual consultants.
- General co-ordination support, Project Managers may be required to support with the administration (when not being handled by the Client Executives) for Consulting delivery such as assessment & development centres including communications with participants, questionnaire administration, setting up coaching and feedback sessions, sending virtual meeting invites, timetabling assessment centres and dealing with queries.
- Updating and proofing documents as required.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency of processes and systems.
- Ensuring the confidentiality of materials and personal information, including at the point of disposal, ensuring we adhere to data protection legislation including GDPR.
- Providing cover for other team members when needed.
- Experience of creating and delivering complex project plans from inception to conclusion and revising as appropriate to meet the ever-changing needs and requirements is vital
- Excellent planning and organisational skills in order to manage the variety of tasks needed to fulfil the job requirements
- Client orientation with a focus on providing an excellent client experience – able to show empathy and understanding of clients’ and participants’ perspectives
- Level of commercial awareness in order to understand what can and cannot be offered to clients and how best to make use of internal resource
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L
- Pro-active and self-motivated – must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to use own initiative to resolve queries and problems; able to work flexibly with clients to resolve issues, whilst appreciating when to escalate further
- Self-confident and strong influencing skills
- Methodical, accurate and detail conscious
- Able to remain calm under pressure and when working to tight multiple deadlines
- Professional, personable and able to work collaboratively
- Confident communicator verbally and written
- High degree of computer literacy, to include Microsoft Office, Email and Internet-based systems
- Genuine enthusiasm to make a contribution to the company
- Commitment to maintaining and improving customer service standards
- Project management qualifications e.g. Prince 2 or equivalent
- Solid experience in a project management role in a Consultancy environment is essential in order to hit the ground running
- Knowledge and experience of co-ordinating and delivering Assessment Centres and 1-1 assessments
- The company offers a variety of competitive workplace benefits, including financial planning support, time off benefits, employee assistance programs, medical cover and participation rewards. We have a vibrant social culture, and we provide opportunities for employees to engage in volunteering and charity activities.
Core hours are 09:00 to 17:30 Mondays to Fridays, flexibility with hours depending on client delivery.
Occasional travel within the UK may be required, particularly to our offices for meetings and/or training.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719