|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
Our client based in Guildford is looking for a Client Project Manager. This position includes flexible working; working remotely 3 – 4 days a week.
You will work closely with their clients, ensuring they receive excellent service whenever they are working with you. The Client Project Manager delivers an efficient and effective project management service to their clients. They work closely with the Sales and Consulting teams, organising and managing the delivery of projects from inception to conclusion.
- Project management of to ensure effective delivery including day to day client liaison, organising and leading project meetings/calls and ensuring projects are within scope and budget.
- Being the first point of contact for clients, providing regular updates and working with them to ensure projects are delivered to their satisfaction.
- Ensuring projects meet their financial objectives based on the solution sold through accurate planning and forecasting, tracking progress, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Managing changes to the project plan, forecast revenue and costs.
- Resourcing client work to ensure efficient use of internal resources and associates.
- Providing administrative support to client projects, as needed.
- Supporting the contracting process, providing quotes/ SOWs and liaison with Finance to ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Prior experience in a project management role
- Experience of managing projects from inception to conclusion including dealing with changes to scope and timescales
- Experience in a client facing role
- Client orientation with a focus on providing an excellent client experience; able to show empathy and understanding of clients and participants perspectives
- Self-confident and strong influencing skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience in a professional services environment
- Prince II qualifications or equivalent
Technical Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint).
- Experience using a project management system desirable.
- Education & Work Experience
- This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a good grounding in project management who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Core hours are 09:00 to 17:30 Mondays to Fridays. There may on occasion be a need for some flexibility with hours depending on client delivery.
- Occasional travel within the UK may be required, particularly to our offices in Guildford or Cheltenham.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719