|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000|
Our niche client is looking for a Client Services Administrator who can be accountable for establishing and maintaining ongoing service-based relationships with their team. The Client Services Administrator will perform a range of administrative and file management tasks as requested by their internal clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Able to develop solutions to ensure an exceptional service is provided at all times.
- Consistently and appropriately update service users on progress and status of tasks where appropriate.
- Work with service users to offer assistance where possible.
- Support the Compliance & Risk Team with the completion of client due diligence, conflict checking and the Anti
- Money Laundering processes.
- Create new files and maintain and update existing files, demonstrating an understanding of the principal documents within file.
- Deal with internal and external postal deliveries and arrange couriers’ services as necessary.
- Working effectively and efficiently on the Practice Management System to log and record documents.
- Undertake all file closing procedures including the processing of archiving and retrieval.
- Complete searches at the request of Partners, fee earners, Client Services Leads and Client Services Executives
- Photocopying, printing, scanning, binding, and filing tasks.
- Supporting the Finance team by ensuring receipts, cheques and bills are correctly loaded onto the system.
- Any ad hoc duties as requested by the business.
Practice Group Specific Tasks:
Depending on which Practice Group you are working in there will be some additional tasks specific to that group which may include:
- Producing document packs to be used by the Practice groups
- Producing court bundles
- Keeping client specific records updated where necessary
- Preparing files for costs assessments
- Undertaking basic Land Registry searches
- Data Subject Access Requests
- Checking Companies House for company registration numbers, addresses, director details etc
- Updating the Practice Group intranet pages
- Additional practice group specific administration tasks that were required
- A minimum of 6 months administration experience
- GCSEs graded A to C to include maths and English (or equivalent level of qualification)
- Solid customer service centric experience and work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proactive Team Player
- Good interpersonal details with the ability to adapt style and approach
- Attention to detail and accuracy
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719