|Salary:||£18,000 - £21,000|
Our client is seeking a Client Services Executive to deliver an excellent standard of service to all external and internal clients.
- To respond promptly to all requests for client support and ensures satisfactory resolution. This includes taking ownership for resolving client complaints, and working with colleagues internally to prevent recurrence of similar issues for same/other clients.
- To advise on and process orders for all products and materials required to meet client needs.
- To develop an excellent understanding of propositions, particularly the supporting products and bespoke client products where applicable.
- To deliver product training for both internal and external clients as required.
- To chase client debt to satisfactory resolution, liaising with the Accounts team when necessary.
- To provide product related sales support to Account Manager and New Business colleagues. This will include answering internal product sales queries, setting up client projects when requested and providing any product specific content for proposals.
- To share any feedback or complaints raised by clients with the Client Services Manager and/or appropriate teams
- To provide support to new starters and colleagues
- To distribute the Client Satisfaction survey and follow up where necessary.
- To manage the organisation and delivery of public courses, including providing Marketing with dates to advertise on the website, booking the meeting rooms as needed and arranging for the materials to be printed.
- To assist with the production and manipulation of Excel spreadsheets for data analysis, participant scoring, sales and statistical information.
- To provide cover across the Shared Services Team to support Client Services, Resourcing and Admin tasks.
- To attend internal Consulting events
Related Key Competencies
- Customer Orientation.
- Commercial Focus.
- Communicating & Influencing (Written Communication, Persuasive Oral Communication, Impact).
- Delivering Results (Attention to Detail, Quality Standards and Commitment).
- Planning and Organising.
- Analytical Thinking (Problem Analysis, Judgement & Decisiveness).
- Working Collaboratively (Teamwork and Interpersonal Sensitivity).
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719