|Salary:||£52,000 - £57,000|
As Company Secretary you will actively contribute to the organisation’s strategy by setting up a central administration team to achieve a self-run, fully functioning service to support a worldwide organisation through substantial change alongside its strategic goals. You will need to work alongside and engage with other senior stakeholders.
- Head up a Central Administrative Team
- You will be a key decision maker in the Administration and Communication areas. Effective consultation and communication will be at the heart of this role.
- You will strive for continuous improvement in processes, systems and policies in support of organisational goals and have demonstrated excellence in change management at senior manager level.
- Create and implement an Administration Strategy. You will manage, lead and continue to shape the current Central Administration Team by developing and implementing processes and procedures.
- Support the organisation in its strategic aims and goals by ensuring the Central Administrative Team achieve their objectives and provide excellent support and service.
- Attend all Leadership Team meetings and play an active part in forming administrative and communications strategy through a round table approach
- Head up a Central Administrative Team to record the flow of information
- Communication and accurate record keeping and minute taking are key in this role and will demand demonstrated excellence in the field.
- You will strive for continuous improvement in processes, systems and policies in support of organisational goals and have demonstrated excellence in change management at senior manager level
- Evidence of Strategic Planning
- 5 years minimum experience at Senior Manager Level
- Demonstrated Excellence in decision making
- Implementing Systems
- Using website and social media platforms
- Highly motivated with initiative
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Honest and reliable
- Prepared to undergo appropriate training
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719