|Location:||London - West End|
|Salary:||£38,000 - £42,000 - Pro-rata|
Our client based in London are looking for a Compliance Co-Ordinator for FTC until end March 2022.
The role requires the provision of administrative support and assistance to the Risk & Compliance Manager in respect of the rollout of Data Protection and Risk Management Frameworks across the company. This role is required to support the implementation of both frameworks, to help ensure that the company employees abide by regulatory obligations and conform to best practices and professional standards, as well as meeting rollout deadlines set by the company’s Audit & Risk Committee.
This role will be based remotely with one day a week based in the client’s London office.
Assist the Risk & Compliance Manager with the day-to-day running of the implementation plans for both the Data Protection and Risk Management Frameworks
- Diary management and setting up meetings with colleagues across the business
- Day-to-day management of the Data Protection email box
- Assist in maintaining and improving Data Protection and Risk Management policies, procedures, and training slides
- Develop FAQ’s for both Data Protection and Risk Management
- Assist in the taking and typing of meeting minutes
- Assist in delivering initial information-gathering meetings with team leads
- Assist in the analysis of feedback collected during the end of each phased rollout
- Provide monthly compliance reports on rollout of both frameworks
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and SharePoint
- Ability to develop and maintain a good relationship with internal teams
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills, ability to prioritise work load and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Capability to work under own initiative in line with roll out implementation plans
f you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719