|Salary:||£18,000 - £22,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our client’s Ecommerce & Marketing team is seeking a highly motivated digital marketing, content, social and PR executive. You will serve as the primary point of contact for day to day trading related content, PR enquiries and Social Media Publishing & enquiries.
You will help create & implement the strategy, design and development of digital marketing programs to support quarterly budgets. You will play a key role ensuring accurate, timely creation and delivery of website and product copy, blogs, emails, social media, video, photography and online campaigns – and craft strategies for future campaigns based on in-depth analysis of results.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, be able to manage a high-volume and high-quality production schedule and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
- Works closely with the trading team to bring promotional activities to life by creating engaging content and appealing CTAs
- Responsible for the execution of the social media strategy, considering best practice for all platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
- Manage all incoming queries and complaints to ensure negative interactions are closed quickly and in the best interests of the customer.
- Track and analyse the success of social media and ad campaigns, changing strategies accordingly.
- Supports the planning, preparation and execution of photography and video shoots to capture product images, editorial shots and videos for the web.
- Ensures samples are available for all shoots by liaising with the Buying team, organise samples before, during and after all shoots maintaining accurate sample lists and storage.
- Ensures that all video production is SEO optimised.
- Work with Ecommerce trading executive on SEO onsite best practice and attend regular training events.
- Monitor and improve the user experience and search engine friendliness of content across digital assets.
- Create SEO-optimised copy for a range of platforms in the form of our blog, product descriptions, tweets, editorial content etc. leads on blog research, and delivering a structured blog structure – writing relevant content and publishing it.
- Manages copy workflows with the copywriter to ensure content is on time for key launches and campaigns.
- Develops and maintains a catalogue system for all written content and image management.
- Attends regular training sessions on new product launches and proactively maintains a thorough and deep level of product and brand knowledge.
- Work with the Content Manager and PR agency to distribute brand and product information and news across the web.
- Supports in the planning, preparation and execution of PR events and activities and partnerships/competitions. Arranges all sample loans and gifting accordingly.
- Responsible for the creation and management of a blogger/influencer engagement programme per season – seeking out best contacts, creating campaign ideas and content series.
- Manages weekly reporting for all PR activity.
- Research competitors online marketing campaigns (web and email) and to highlight to the team in weekly meetings of key highlights
- Other ad hoc duties, as specified by the Content & PR Manager and Customer Acquisition & Retention Manager.
- Ecommerce experience within online retail
- Ideally qualified to a graduate level (BA degree in English, Journalism, Business, Media or a similar subject or relevant experience)
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- Previous blogging and online copywriting experience preferable
- High degree of computer literacy in all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, G+
- A good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of conducting on-site and off-site SEO analysis and maintaining PPC & affiliate campaigns
- Commercially aware
- Proactive in looking at ways to improve processes with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyse, present and communicate information clearly
- A team player with good organisational skills and able to plan forward
- Self-motivation with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and prioritise across a broad area of activity
- Must have a positive energetic approach to the workplace
- Can do, will do attitude and a drive to achieve
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719