|Salary:||£25,000 - £32,000|
To ensure the efficient running of allocated contracts from design to completion, on time and within budget. Working as part of the contracts team to ensure customers’ needs are met, liaise regularly with other company personnel, colleagues, departments such as sales, design, accounts / purchasing, service and maintenance and senior company managers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Supervision of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Communication and co-ordination of labour, Subcontractors and Material procurement
- Budget monitoring and management
- Understanding and monitoring work scope, identifying changes to contract scope and raising change orders/variations as required.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Understands basic revenue, forecasting requirements; preparing project budgets; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Coordination with entire project team (site superintendent; subcontractors; consultants; client reps; etc), to achieve successful on-time, on-budget project delivery.
- Arrange the raising of payment applications as necessary.
- Material call off from CAD drawing files.
- Produce project/site specific risk assessments & method statements
- Travelling to visit site / client / supplier meetings as required (in the UK and overseas)
- Provide support to other area of the business as required
Person / Experience Required
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good time management
- Ability to priorities work load and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Technical understanding
- Decision making
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719