|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
This prestigious law practise based in Southampton is looking for a fully experienced conveyancer to join a diverse team of professionals dedicated to providing exceptional service to clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with experience in plot sales conveyancing, to join a fast-paced plot sales team in Southampton on a 12-month FTC.
This role will be a fee earning role working on all aspects of plot sales, with the added potential of supervising more junior members of the team. This is a diverse, experienced and flexible team handling a very broad mix of residential plot sales ranging from national housebuilders to small bespoke developers.
Key duties will include:
- Dealing with all enquiries relating to transactions
- Handling all aspects of pre-and post-completions work
- Communicating efficiently with all parties involved
- Handle all financial aspects of exchange and completion
What our client is looking for:
- Must be a good team player willing to work cooperatively with others.
- Good organisation with strong administration skills.
- Experience of conveyancing, plot sales desirable
- Able to produce a large quantity of work and complete tasks to strict deadlines.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent internal stakeholder and client handling skills.
- Ideally degree educated.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719