|Salary:||£34,000 - £37,000|
Our client is looking for a Conveyancer to join their busy Real Estate Team & Development Sales Team.
This is a role for an experienced conveyancer or paralegal who has had clear experience in a real estate team. They are looking for someone with Real Estate knowledge who can come in and hit the ground running, helping on completions, liaising with clients and research on the matters.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a small team to undertake due diligence in relation to the acquisition of multiple leasehold and freehold properties.
- Investigating title, reviewing searches and property information, raising enquiries and preparing and issuing reports on title.
- Drafting, engrossing and completing leases in a standard form
- Taking instructions from and reporting directly to clients
- Dealing with a variety of counterparties including Local Authorities.
- Responsibility for a significant case load whereby the candidate is the first point of contact for clients and counterparties.
- Undertaking general conveyancing matters and being familiar with the conveyancing stages and processes.
- Inputting data and reports onto an external case management system and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Drafting completion and financial statements
- Preparing and submitting Stamp Duty Land Tax forms on line
- Preparing and submitting Land Registry applications online
- Closing files and account balances
The ideal candidate must:
- Be confident to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, Worksite and preferably use of a case management system.
- Be organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously.
- Have the ability to develop effective working relations at all levels
- Be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients.
- Have a flexible approach and willing to go the extra mile
- Life Assurance
- Income protection scheme
- Mortgage advice service
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance scheme
- Discounted gym Membership
- Bonus scheme
- Volunteering days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recognition scheme
If you have not received a response in 5 working days then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been selected for this opportunity.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719