|Salary:||£26,000 - £30,000|
Our client, a boutique firm is seeking a Property Legal Secretary to join their team, the role will primarily be supporting Commercial Property but will involve some Residential support as well! The company offer a friendly, supportive environment and although a modest size firm are huge supporters of offering growth and progression opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Digital dictation – transcribing and copy typing
- Producing, amending and formatting legal documentation using Microsoft Word
- Prepare contracts and send out papers (using a workflow)
- Obtaining property searches through Searchflow (or similar) software
- Land Registry Portal – including lodging applications, registrations and requesting searches documentation from Land Registry
- Post completion tasks including submitting Stamp Duty Land Tax returns online
- Complete legal forms
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering identification checks
- Understand accounting ledgers to produce bills, completion statements and raise accounts requisitions for transactions
- Filing and general administration duties including scanning of post/DX onto file management system
- Liaising with clients on the telephone and welcoming clients for meetings
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719