|Salary:||£26.000 - £29,500 dependent upon experience|
My client, a well-established friendly law firm based in Godalming, is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary with particular focus onConveyancing mainly to support a Senior Associate in their residential conveyancing department.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Fee Earner with the day to day running of conveyancing files.
- Ordering searches and Land Registry documents.
- Opening and closing files. Liaising with clients and Estate Agents
- Preparing completion statements
- Prepare and submit SDLT forms to HM Revenue & Customs
- Dealing with the Post completion formalities
- Candidates should be able to make telephone calls and deal with enquiries
- To be thorough in their approach with an attention to detail
- To act in a professional and conscientious manner
- Show a friendly and “can do” attitude
- Think on their feet and be proactive
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719