|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000 + 10% performance bonus|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
The role of Corporate Comms Executive is to support the Executive Management Team in delivering great content via the intranet, ensuring the global team have access to empowering information and tools.
You’ll liaise with stakeholders across the group to ensure that our teams:
- Feel pride in what we do and a sense of belonging
- Feel empowered with knowledge regarding the business & strategy
- Have access to information to enable them to do their job better
- Feel supported and able to share their views and suggestions openly
- Understand the benefits and opportunities within the organisation
- Work closely with Sales, Operations, HR, Marketing and other leaders to ensure a proactive, consistent and coordinated approach to delivering an engaging experience for our people.
- Create compelling, integrated communications to ensure colleagues are informed and engaged, including recognizing and celebrating people and successes.
- Content and channels
- Promote the use of story-telling to deliver compelling messages.
- Bring the organizations story to life through ensure clarity and consistency of messages.
- Manage content across all internal communications channels.
- Promote communication channels which support the creation of an inclusive, collaborative and innovative culture, including internal social media.
- Ensure internal messaging is consistent with external and brand messaging.
- Responsible for reviewing all content within current solution and ensure most recent collateral is front and centre
- Support key strategic internal events.
- Creation of function specific sites
- Creating compelling content, ensuring all employees visit the intranet on a regular basis
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719