|Salary:||£25,000 - £27,000|
|Sector:||Finance & Accounts|
Our lovely client based in the outskirts of Godalming are looking for a Credit Controller to join their friendly team.
The role is to ensure that the Credit Control procedures of the Company are carried out, the timely collection of monies owed to the Company, the agreeing of cash collection targets, whilst maintaining excellent working relationships with their business customers.
Requirements / Attributes
- Fully conversant with Credit Control procedures and techniques.
- Experience of County Court procedures and normal collection communications.
- General accounting background, based on computer systems with an understanding of Nominal
- Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Cash Book.
- Good knowledge of foreign debts.
- Experience of SAP ideal
- Computer literate with MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated with ability to work from own initiative or under supervision.
- Good team member.
- Works well under pressure to meet targets/deadlines.
- Reliable and flexible with a positive & friendly attitude
- Must have own transport and live within an easy commute of the offices
Income Protection Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance Scheme, Pension Plan, 25+ days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Incentive Share Scheme and Internal Bonus Scheme.
9.00 am to 5.15 pm Monday to Thursday
9.00 am to 5.00 pm Friday
Lunch: one hour
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719